Our international law firm client has an exciting new opportunity for a HR Assistant, to join their HR team in their prestigious London office. The HR Assistant will be responsible for supporting the HR team, to deliver all aspects of human resource service to partners, associates and support staff in London.
- Assist with maintaining up-to-date and accurate personnel records (including absence, holidays, personal details on both the Firms payroll database and the firm-wide Contact Database), with due regard for confidentiality and security;
- Assisting with the set-up and maintenance of electronic and paper HR files;
- Assist with the recruitment and graduate recruitment processes;
- Assist with the on-boarding processes for all London new starters;
- Assist with the off-boarding processes for all London leavers;
- Support the D&I team and London Employee Resource Groups;
- Assist with client secondment processes
- Assist with benefits administration (health club membership, season ticket loans, PMI, life assurance etc.);
- Assist with the London office health and wellbeing initiatives;
- Manage and action key dates (i.e. contract expiry dates, probationary completion and visa expiry dates);
- Assisting with annual associate, business services and paralegal reviews;
- Take ownership of work experience students;
- Ensure change in data is processed in all HR systems;
- Prepare HR documentation e.g. probation letters, offer paperwork, referencing, salary review letters;
- Manage Paralegal On Call Rota;
- Manage pro-bono communication to associates;
- Manage London HR Inbox for all enquiries
- Conduct research for the HR team in London as directed; and
- Undertake such other duties, temporarily or on a continuing basis, as may be required.
The ideal candidate will have excellent oral and written skills; a strong attention to detail and proofreading ability; and a University Degree (HR Studies a plus). Law firm, or professional services firm experience is preferred.
If this opportunity is of interest contact Ryder Reid Legal today without delay!