Our prestigious global law firm client has a brand new and exciting opportunity to join their small and friendly London HR team! They are seeking a generalist HR Coordinator to assist the HR Manager and Director of Operations - Europe, across the HR function.
Duties will be varied and will include:
- Supporting in a wide variety of areas including: recruitment, onboarding, benefits, administration support, employee relations, and London office programming/events;
- Assisting with Business Services recruitment;
- Assisting with coordinating conflicts checks, reference and background checks;
- Assisting with the full HR lifecycle of an employee including annual reviews, disciplinaries, leave of absence, holiday records, termination paperwork;
- Creating and maintaining electronic records for London personnel in HRIS (Workday)
The ideal candidate will have good academics, advanced IT skills and strong interpersonal communication skills. They must possess the ability to multitask, demonstrate superior prioritization skills and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
If this exciting new opportunity could be of interest to you, please get in touch with Ryder Reid Legal today!