- Do you have experience of working in a Law Firm?
- Would you like the opportunity to join a busy and vibrant team?
- Are you able to start immediately?
An experienced HR Generalist is required for a leading US Law Firm on a temporary basis. This role involves working alongside the wider HR and Payroll team.
- Absence Management
- Assist with the monthly payroll in partnership with the Finance Director
- Both permanent and temporary recruitment assistance for your assigned client group
- Administration of company pension scheme
- To coordinate and administer the firm's wellness programme;
- Salary surveys and data analysis
- Assist the Head of HR with shortlisting applications for the firms graduate recruitment
- Advise Partners/managers and employees on employment relation issues
- Undertake project work for the department as required
To succeed here you will need:
- CIPD Level 5 qualification
- 2 years in a professional services/legal environment
- Payroll Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available HR Generalist to join a great firm immediately! Please get in touch ASAP!