Ryder Reid are working with a successful US based International law firm to recruit a new HR Manager on a 12-month contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and proactive legal HR professional to join a dynamic and progressive firm. The HR Manager will work closely with senior stakeholders in providing a full generalist HR & Administration service to the London office. Key responsibilities for the HR Manager will include:
- Recruiting at all levels and managing the graduate vacation scheme.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and conducting 1st and/or 2nd interviews for secretarial and support staff and making offers for roles and any negotiations.
- Supervising the secretarial team and approving holiday requests and time entries via Workday.
- Participating in meetings including setting objectives and review periods.
- Managing all Employee Relations and performing investigations when necessary.
- Ensuring that all other performance management matters are appropriately documented and reviewed.
- Working with the London Office Administrator on all London immigration matters and maintain immigration files.
- Developing and monitoring London recruiting budget.
- Working with the London Training Principle to set weekly CLE/CPD sessions and administrating the 'deal basics' sessions for junior lawyers.
The ideal candidate for the contract HR Manager position will have solid generalist HR experience from a law firm, and will preferably be part or fully CIPD qualified. You will be a good team player who is able to work effectively with people of all levels. A real passion for HR is a must. If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.