Ryder Reid are working with a successful UK law firm to recruit a new HR Manager for their London office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and proactive legal HR professional to join a dynamic and progressive firm. The HR Manager will work closely with the HR Director on a range of diverse HR related activities and initiatives. Key responsibilities for the HR Manager will include:
- Supporting the partners, lawyers and business services staff on a day to day basis regarding all HR issues.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to ensure a consistent and fair approach.
- Managing employee relations issues, including performance management, ensuring they are handled in-line with the firms policies and legislative requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Leading and developing projects to support HR and wider firm strategies.
- Assisting the recruitment team where required with the recruitment of lawyers, business support team members and trainee solicitors.
- Direct management and development of HR team members which will include regular one-to-one supervision meetings and completing appraisals.
The ideal candidate for the HR Manager position will have solid generalist HR experience from a law firm, and will preferably have a recognised HR qualification. You will be a good team player who is able to work effectively with people of all levels. A real passion for HR is a must, and you need to be able to keep abreast of current trends and changes in legislation. If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.