Fantastic opportunity for an HR Manager with law firm experience to join a highly successful UK law firm. Reporting into one of the firms Senior Partner this newly created role will be busy and will offer true variety.
Key responsibilities for the HR Manager will include:
- Providing support to lawyers and staff on employee relations issues, such as disciplinary, grievance and performance management
- Ongoing change management - including bring the firms core values to life in all policies and processes
- Managing the compensation and benefits processes
- Recruitment, including managing agency relationships
- Managing a HR Officer and ensuring their continual professional development
The firm has a genuine appetite to get more input from HR as a whole and are looking for someone who can run the day-to-day but who is also able to think strategically. The ideal candidate will be happy to roll-up their sleeves and will ideally have previous HR experience from a law firm. You must have excellent communication skills and strong MS Office skills, especially Excel. The ability to manage a busy workload is a must, and you will be a good team player, as well as being able to manage projects autonomously. This firm are happy to consider an experienced Manager or someone looking to take a step up. They have a great working culture, so if you meet the criteria then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.