Great opportunity for a proactive and confident HR Manager to join the London office of a successful US law firm. Reporting into the Director of Talent Management, the HR Manager will be responsible for all HR functions for the London office. Key responsibilities for the HR Manager will include:
- Providing guidance to lawyers and managers on employee relations and performance management issues
- Supporting and administering the firm's initiatives and operations at the local level, including business support staff training and onboarding processes
- Assisting with annual salary review process
- Working with the Director of Business Operations in respect of business support staff recruitment
- Collating and analysing management information, such as headcount data
- Supporting Talent Management with visa sponsorship processes, secondments, and induction/orientation programmes
The ideal candidate for the HR Manager role will have strong generalist HR experience from a Law firm and will be CIPD qualified. You must have experienced of UK employment law and have a hands-on approach. You will have excellent relationship building skills, the gravitas to deal with senior individuals and advanced level Microsoft Office. This is brilliant position for an HR professional who wants a varied and busy role. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.