If you're a forward-thinking Human Resource professional with a passion for implementing impactful changes within a corporate setting - then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
One of the world's leading law firms with a reputation for delivering outstanding service to clients globally. The company produces innovative solutions, which enables it to lead the way.
The HR Specialist will play a key role in advancing the law firm's commitment to recruitment and development, off-boarding, employee relations, procedures and HR administration.
The HR Specialist will also demonstrate an inclusive mindset and be passionate about people. Being organised is essential, as well as being detail-orientated.
- Build knowledge and understanding of all the Firms' HR and Legal Recruiting & Development policies and their practical application to be able to provide advice and support.
- Attend Law Fairs where appropriate, to assist the team;
- Develop relationships with appropriate organisations (e.g. HEC)
- Assist with the communication strategy for graduate recruiting;
- Liaising with partners and arranging interviews; collating feedback and tracking applicants for the internships;
- Conduct first stage interviews when required to and coordinate other interviews as necessary;
- Attend meetings with agencies when required to help develop business relationships and
communication of roles;
- Maintain and update recruitment CV logs;
- Conduct the Human Resources orientation meetings for new team members;
- Work with HR Operations and Attorney Recruiting teams to ensure off-boarding system tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Preparation of orientation schedules;
- Manage personnel file maintenance ensuring filing is done on a regular basis
- Arrange training at the request of the Director of Human Resources (International), Director of Legal Recruiting & Development and Director of Administration.
What do you need?
Successful applicants for this role will need the following:
* Minimum 5 years' experience in Human Resources ideally in a law firm or professional services
* A Bachelor's degree is preferred;
* Excellent time management and organisational skills;
* Excellent writing and communications skills;
* Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills;
* Ability to identify anything which could impact employment in the workplace e.g. changes in
employment law, economic changes etc. bringing ideas to attention of Director of Human Resources
* Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* Strong experience of HR systems
The company offers great opportunities for training and development as well as progression. The starting salary on offer for the role is €65,000 - €95,000 (although the company may also consider paying more depending on level of experience).
If this is something you would be interested in, please apply or reach out to me at