We are recruiting for a HR Systems Administrator to join our international law firm client on a permanent basis.
You will work alongside the HR team in completing administrative tasks. It is very much a generalist position with a focus on supporting the HR system.
The primary duties and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- General HR Administration
- Benefit Administration
- Recruitment Administration
- Training & Development Administration
- Acting as Super User for the HR System
- Being the 'go-to' person in the team
- Understand the business processes for HR
- Providing first line support to staff and managers in the use of the system
- Provision of ad-hoc reports as and when necessary
If you have previous experience working in an administrative role ideally within a busy HR, recruitment or learning & development team, are confident in technology and have a positive and hard-working attitude, please do apply!