We are currently recruiting on an exciting opportunity for a Team Administrator to join the HR team of one of our international law firm clients.
The role will provide day-to-day administrative support to the London HR Team. It will be the first point of contact for many administrative HR matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
To provide pro-active administrative support to the team, including:
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data on the HR system (Workday) e.g. joiners, leavers, office transfers, changes to working patterns, employee personal details and absences;
- Preparing HR correspondence e.g. probation completion, reference requests, salary review and bonus communications, etc;
- Assisting with the on-boarding process
- Assisting with the Leavers procedures
- Maintaining the employee benefits membership databases with joiners, leavers and other amendments;
- Maintaining the HR pages onto the intranet;
- Providing active support to the Firm's diversity and inclusion initiatives;
- Providing assistance with the appraisal processes, managing appraisal documentation, etc;
- Assisting with annual salary and bonus review processes by preparing standard documents, updating the HR system, etc;
- Acting as the point of contact for holiday queries, managing the year-end holiday/carry over process and providing holiday accrual reports as and when required;
- Monitoring and logging sickness absence, forwarding Self Certification forms for completion as appropriate and highlighting potential issues or concerns;
Providing administrative support to the Recruitment Manager with lateral and graduate recruitment, including:
- Lateral Interview scheduling, liaising with recruitment agents, arranging selection tests and keeping Test Spreadsheet fully up to date;
- Administrative support on the Graduate Recruitment ATS, sending out mass emails, managing the rejection process and ensuring all data is complete for each round;
- Managing the Graduate Recruitment inbox, acting as a first point of contact for external applicants and dealing with various initial enquiries from students;
- Supporting the International Student Interview Program and US Law Fair annually, plus ad-hoc projects and new recruitment initiatives. E.g. JD Hiring Fair;
- Supporting the UK University Law Fairs season, including booking fairs and ensuring marketing materials are ordered where necessary;
The ideal candidate will have worked in the legal sector previously, have a genuine passion for administration and will be looking for a role with stability to stay and support the busy HR team, and have strong IT skills, especially Word and Excel, and comfortable manipulating data. Prior experience of an HRIS is important.
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply!