Our global law firm client has an exciting new opportunity for HRIS Coordinator to join their London office on a permanent basis. You will work closely with the Senior HR/MI Analyst in running ad hoc reporting surveys and helping with survey data (but this is not a data entry position). The HRIS Coordinator provides detailed functional support, including data entry and documentation, of HR systems processes and reports; support and completion of Firm surveys; assistance with system and regulatory tax updates and statutory updates. This position works with all HR functional areas in new implementation of processes and procedures through utilisation of PeopleSoft and/or viDesktop and various development and reporting tools. The role assists with the processing of bonuses, merit increases, provides system and function problem resolution, training and ad-hoc reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for the Payroll and Professional Resources groups analyzing needs and resolving issues.
- Providing required data and analysis for various Firm compensation and salary surveys
- Assisting in projects to streamline processes and decrease manual efforts where applicable.
- Using PS Query, SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services and Excel for ad-hoc reporting.
- Completing assigned projects in a timely manner, within set project resources.
- Ensuring minimal disruption of system by coordination, testing and auditing before changes are implemented.
- Providing functional guidance to team members, staff and users.
- Keeping management informed of project progress and problems, as needed, particularly related to schedule, progress, or product.
- Ensuring data integrity.
- Assisting with user interface and process testing as it relates to application upgrades, tax upgrades and new development.
- Supporting the setup and implementation of annual staff performance appraisals.
- Administration and supporting HR systems, including but not limited to the on-boarding and content management systems.
The ideal candidate will have prior HR systems experience in a law firm or professional services firm with knowledge of GDPR and employment legislation. You must be detail oriented and results driven with strong functional, analytical and technical skills; problem solving/analysis skills and effective communication.
If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for a confidential discussion.