Our prestigious international law firm is seeking a Human Resources Administrator to assist their friendly and welcoming Human Resources team in their London office, on a permanent basis.
The HR Department is responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of Weil employees in London. This includes being responsible for all employee relations matters; and providing advice and support to ensure that performance management is carried out in a timely and appropriate manner; including assisting with general training issues.
This is a brand new role for an enthusiastic and client focussed administrator to join their supportive and busy team. As one of two administrators within the team, you will primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes across lateral and business services roles in the Firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating new positions and updating the Application Tracking System
- Liaising with recruitment agencies, candidates and internal stakeholders to schedule and coordinate interviews including sending out interview confirmations.
- Supporting the firm's Diversity initiatives, events and lawyer affinity groups.
- Assisting and supporting the HR team with general administrative tasks
- General administration and "super-user" of the HR system
The ideal candidate will preferably have law firm experience, a knowledge of the UK legal market; and prior knowledge of Workday/Allhires is a distinct advantage. If this opportunity is of interest we look forward to hearing from you today!