Our successful and well-respected client is looking to recruit an experienced HR Director, with a strong HR background, to deliver a first class service for the lawyers and support staff across the Firm's EMEA offices. This is a newly created position and a great time for a HR Director to join their expanding office based in Central London. As EMEA HR Director you will play a pivotal role in the EMEA region and will work collaboratively with the directors of administration and office managers on all aspects of HR. Reporting to the firm wide Director for HR in the head office based on the East Coast, this role will work on Firm wide projects as well as working within and adhering to local legislations in each region.
Responsibilities for the EMEA HR Director will be diverse, including:
- Oversight and management of headcount and HR operating budgets for EMEA offices
- Advise and assist attorneys, managers and staff with the handling of complex Employee Relations cases
Ensuring each regional office is staffed adequately
- Overseeing the staff recruitment and on-boarding processes for the EMEA offices
- Ensure legal HR compliance in all EMEA areas and implementation of firm/ office policies and procedures within the local legal frameworks
- Regular communication with the central DC HR team on all EMEA HR matters and take responsibility for the local and firm wide HR projects
- Management of HR data and regional compensation and benefits administration
Ideally the candidate will have at least five years of human resources senior management experience and a bachelor's degree in human resource. You will have excellent communication and critical thinking skills and be a strong team player for this position. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge of applicable employment laws and local statutes. It's crucial that you are able to work collaboratively in a centralised decision making environment and be able to maintain relationships with colleagues in the US. If you fit the above criteria, please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.