Ryder Reid are working on an exclusive basis with a successful US law firm to recruit a Human Resources Manager for their expanding London office. It is an exciting time to be joining the firm - they have recently restructured their HR team, so now is the time to make your mark! The Human Resources Manager will work alongside the Human Resources Director EMEA to deliver a first class service for the lawyers and support staff in the London office. Key responsibilities for the Human Resources Manager will include:
- Managing disciplinary and grievance processes
- Drafting and updating policies and procedures for the London office
- Coordinating the performance management and evaluation processes
- Heading up the recruitment for Support staff, including liaising with agencies, screening CVs, and interviewing candidates
- Overseeing Compensation & Benefits administration - managing schemes, reconciling pension payments, salary and bonus review processes
- Coordinating London HR operating budget
- Managing payroll for London and other international offices.
The ideal candidate for the Human Resources Manager will be CIPD qualified and have strong generalist HR experience at manager level. Law firm experience is strongly preferred. You must have excellent knowledge of UK employment law and be able to effectively interact with people of all levels. It's crucial that you are able to work collaboratively in a centralised decision making environment and be able to maintain relationships with colleagues in the US. You will have a flexible, hands-on attitude and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure. If you fit the above criteria, please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.