Ryder Reid Legal is working closely with a Health Care Regulator to hire an In-House Advocate to join their team on a 6-month contract/temporary basis.
The role will involve preparing cases for hearings before the Fitness to Practise Committee (FTPC), Registrations Appeals Committee (RAC) and the High Court. In addition, the successful candidate will work closely with Investigation Officers and other team members to ensure that cases are fully prepared for hearing in a timely and efficient manner.
To be considered, candidates must be UK qualified and have prior experience of preparing and presenting Fitness to Practise cases in the regulatory healthcare sector (or similar). In addition, the successful candidate must have:
- At least 3 years of experience PQE
- Excellent literacy and written communication skills
- Experience of operating within professional regulation (or other similar, eg criminal), including the preparation and presentation of cases
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- An excellent understanding of complex legal concepts and ability to apply knowledge to case work