Are you a creative, organised and highly motivated internal communications professional? Can you produce engaging written and video content that spurs people into action? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to expand your skills in a global law firm that aims to lead the market in the sectors that power the world's economy: tech, life sciences, real estate, and private wealth. In this new role in a growing Communications team, the Internal Communication Executive will help produce, manage and assess the effectiveness of internal content at the firm. They will also partner with two key business groups to raise their internal profile.
- Supports the production of a broad range of internal content (egnewsletters, articles, videos, emails)
- Supports the delivery of internal communications across all business areas, working with the team to ensuring regular internal promotion of the firm's strategy
- Acts as an internal journalist across the firm's UK offices, ensuring a regular flow of content to promote local news in London, Liverpool and Cambridge
- Works with the Internal Communications Manager and the firm's Knowledge team to co-ordinate day-to-day activities including monitoring internal communications mailbox, internal digital communication channels, and acting as a first-line support to colleagues
- Works with the Senior Internal Communications Executive to deliver firm-wide campaigns, with a focus on promoting the firm's networks and values
- Supports the team's management of the communications content calendar and reporting of KPIs and engagement
- Supporting external communications colleagues on the internal promotion and co-ordination of media activity, awards and third-party endorsements
- Evidence of interest or experience in a communications role
- Proven experience of working on internal communications channels, including intranets, digital signage and e-newsletter platforms
- A creative self-starter who can take a brief and turn it into clear and engaging content across various formats
- Top-quality writing skills; excellent command of English grammar and punctuation
- Collaborative mindset with the energy to build effective relationships with different stakeholders
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, taking a sense of pride in the work they do
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and creativity
- Enjoys working as part of a busy, close-knit Communications team
This opportunity must not be missed by anyone who is ambitious and wants to expand their knowledge, grow their career and gain experience working with some of the best people in the business.
There will be a lot of interest in this vacancy, so don't delay and get in touch with us today!