This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced communications professional who is strategic, energetic and highly motivated to join a very successful global law firm in London.
Are you an energetic and highly motivated internal communications professional? Do you have excellent stakeholder management, project management and content production skills? If so, you may have found the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next stage as part of a global law firm that aims to lead the market in the sectors that power the world's economy: tech, life sciences, real estate, and private wealth.
The Senior Internal Communications Executive will play an important role, working alongside the Internal Communications Manager to deliver our internal communications mission: Connecting people with purpose, and our overarching goals:
- To deliver best-in-class internal communications that build understanding and engagement on important topics, positively influence behaviours and support our culture
- To help the business grow and change to meet its strategic ambitions
- To be effective strategic advisors to partners, directors and other stakeholders and help them to be excellent communicators
On a day-to-day basis, the Senior Internal Communications Executive will:
- Act as internal journalist, identifying opportunities for story-telling, producing engaging content
- Manage all internal communication channels ( eg intranet), including managing the editorial calendar and evaluating content engagement and effectiveness
- Support on content production for significant internal communications exercises
- Source content for, compile, edit and distribute our weekly UK all-firm e-newsletter
- Work with international colleagues to produce and distribute our quarterly global e-newsletter
- Serve as first-line contact for the Internal Communications team alongside the Internal Communications Executive, managing the team's mailbox and responding to service requests
- Act as Internal Communications business partner for our Talent team, including assisting with communications planning and execution around key activities and helping produce the regular Talent and Responsible Business e-newsletters
- Provide internal communications support as needed to significant corporate comms exercises (eg lateral hires, new partner elections, financial results reporting)
- Deputise for Internal Communications Manager as required
Knowledge, skills and experience
The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering outstanding internal communications advice and support including some experience of working in the professional services sector. Law firm experience is not essential. We are looking for someone who will demonstrate professional maturity and the ability to inspire confidence and build relationships with stakeholders. It is also essential that the successful candidate relishes working as in a busy team and has a collaborative mindset.
Beyond this, we will be looking for evidence of:
- Top-quality writing and editorial skills; excellent command of English grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Drive, initiative and proactivity
- Organisational skills; the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, creativity and a sense of humour
This opportunity must not be missed by anyone who is ambitious and wants to expand their knowledge, grow their career in communications and gain experience working with some of the best people in the business.
There will be a lot of interest in this vacancy, so don't delay and get in touch with us today!