Are you a creative, organised and highly motivated internal communications professional? Can you produce engaging written and video content that spurs people into action?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to expand your skills in a global law firm that aims to lead the market in the sectors that power the world's economy: tech, life sciences, real estate, and private wealth.
In this new role in a growing Communications team, the Internal Communication Executive will help produce, manage and assess the effectiveness of internal content at the firm. They will also partner with two key business groups to raise their internal profile.
- Supports the production of a broad range of internal content (eg news articles, videos, emails)
- Serves as IC partner for Tech, working with the team to ensuring regular internal promotion of the firm's technology strategic pillar
- Serves as IC partner for the Liverpool office, ensuring a regular flow of content to promote local news
- Leads on day-to-day management of internal digital communication channels, including providing training and first-line support to colleagues
- Works with the Senior Internal Communications Executive to produce firm-wide newsletters, deputising as required
- Manages the internal communications content calendar and serves as first-line responder to requests for support from practice and business service areas Monitors and reports on internal communication channel metrics
- A minimum of two years' experience in a communications role
- Proven experience of looking after internal communications channels, including intranets, digital signage and e-newsletter platforms
- A creative self-starter who can take a brief and turn it into clear and engaging content across various formats
- Top-quality writing skills; excellent command of English grammar and punctuation
- Collaborative mindset with the drive to build effective relationships with different stakeholders
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, using their initiative to ensure the work put out by the Internal Communications team is of the highest standard
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, creativity and a sense of humour
- Enjoys working as part of a busy, close-knit Communications team
- Experience of working in a law firm or a commercial partnership
- Experience of business partnering, ideally in a communications capacity