Our US law firm client is looking for an International Business Development Coordinator to join their highly-successful London office. The International Business Development Coordinator is responsible for organising and supporting a range of marketing and business development activities for the Firm's offices outside the US. This position will work closely with the Associate Director of International Business Development and with the wider teams in London and Dubai. The International Business Development Coordinator will provide a superior client service to all stakeholders; contribute to a culture of collaboration, collegiality and professionalism; and strive to add value to the Firm.
Key responsibilities for the International Business Development Coordinator will include:
- Assist with the organisation, administration and execution of events, conferences, seminars, exhibitions and related activities, including venue searching, handout preparation, e-invites and RSVP collation
- Support the Senior BD Coordinators (London & Dubai) in the proposals process: collating pitch materials and experience, putting together capability documents, amending proposals, tracking pitches and proposals, gathering experience
- Assist with the design, preparation and approvals process of e-invites and client mailings
- Maintain international offices' online content including lawyer biographies, event listings and intranet posts, as well as website updates
- Assist with the monthly tracking of spend made against the marketing budget for all international offices, including invoice management
- Play a leading role in the development of directory submissions (Chambers, Legal 500), as well as ad-hoc surveys and awards submissions
- Conduct research on current and prospective clients and competitor law firms, as well as ad hoc research projects and requests
- Maintain CRM (InterAction) database and mailing lists, including pulling InterAction reports
- Update and maintain collateral and assist in the creation of new credentials as appropriate
- Coordinate special projects as directed
The ideal candidate for the International Business Development Coordinator position will be of graduate calibre, be fluent in English and will have 1-2 years' Marketing/Business Development experience gained within a Law firm or professional services firm. You must have a commitment to high quality service and be hardworking and able to deliver on deadline. You must be highly organised, self-motivated, able to prioritise and multitask, and able to work on own initiative. Strong communication skills are a must, along with the ability to interact at all levels. Ideally you will have a good knowledge of InterAction and/or competency with other marketing systems. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal for immediate consideration.