We have been instructed on an exciting opportunity for an International Graduate Recruitment & Development Manager to join one of our highly acclaimed international law firm client. The Graduate Recruitment Manager will take overall responsibility for managing the end to end recruitment of trainee solicitors, to ensure that the highest quality graduates are recruited to join the firm.
Key responsibilities for the Graduate Recruitment Manager will include:
- Establishing strategy for each graduate recruitment cycle;
- Assist in developing and reviewing the firm's strategy in relation to graduate recruitment in all International offices
- Managing the screening and selection process, including arranging interviews and assessment days
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with targeted universities
- Overseeing the organisation of university fairs and presentations
- Managing all employee relations issues for trainees
- Coordinating the seat rotation process
- Managing the graduate recruitment budget
- Mentoring and supervision of Recruitment Coordinator
The ideal candidate for the Graduate Recruitment & Development Manager position will have strong previous graduate recruitment experience from a law firm. Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to develop effective relationships both internally and externally. This firm offers a great working environment so please get in touch today.