A new opportunity has arisen to join the London office of a successful US law firm as an International Infrastructure Project Coordinator. Working as part of a collaborative global team, the International Infrastructure Project Coordinator will be responsible for 3rd line support and the ongoing development of the firm's network infrastructure services. Key responsibilities for the International Infrastructure Project Coordinator will include:
- Providing technical guidance for large scale domestic and international projects within the International offices
- Implementing strategic plans and ensuring these meet the existing and future business requirements
- Participating in and leading departmental teams to streamline workflow and resolve issues
- Troubleshooting day to day operational problems and repairing the effect of such failures
- Making recommendations on products, services and standards
- Collaborating with other teams in relation to development, implementation and rollout of new hardware, software and applications
The ideal candidate for the International Infrastructure Project Coordinator position will have strong relevant experience from a law firm or other professional services firm. There will be an element of international travel within this role, and the firm requires an excellent communicator who is passionate about technology and has a flexible approach to work. Strong experience of networking principles, Enterprise Server, Virtual Guest, Citrix and Microsoft is essential. For more information, about this exciting new role please contact Ryder Reid Legal for further details.