Our client, a slick International Patent Attorneys, is keen to add an IP/Patents Secretary with a minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience to join the London office. It is preferable if you are CIPA qualified but this is not essential. What is essential is that you are committed, efficient and have a good working knowledge of IP/Patents as well as having the ability to multi task in a really busy and vibrant environment. Your duties will include;
- Building strong relationships with the Attorneys' clients and their PAs
- Liaising with colleagues in London and the International Head Office, including Partners and Attorneys, regarding client procedures and client communications
- Producing, amending and transfering patent-related documents and general correspondence by transcribing (audio and copy typing), formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, proofreading, as well as transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Arranging meetings, attendance at conferences, video and telephone conferences, and travel/hotel bookings as required
- Preparing and producing bills, keeping accurate records of expenses, disbursements and fees for client billing
The firm has a really tight knit team spirit and in conjunction with a top salary, offers a fantastic benefits package including annual leave which rises to 30 days and paid international trips for the summer and Christmas parties.
If you have 1-2 years' experience as a Patents Secretary and would be keen to explore this opportunity, please send your CV to register your interest.