We are recruiting on an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Assistant to join of our law firm clients on a permanent basis.
This is a junior role and perfect for someone whose had 12 months + experience in a professional services experience and has knowledge of Microsoft Office 2019 and Microsoft Windows 10.
The role is office based, 5 days a week and will involve a lot of setting up laptops and working with physical equipment.
Duties will include:
- Imaging laptops and workstations;
- Administrative or clerical duties as required (updating spreadsheets, stock control, compiling asset lists, user guides, etc);
- Responsible for provisioning and day-to-day maintenance of desktop, laptop, and mobile devices;
- Setting up technical resources in meeting rooms;
- Assisting with the Uniflow printer system;
- Resolution of 1st and 2nd line support queries as assigned. Normally desk-side or phone-based, but can include remote desktops or site visits. Technologies covered will include:
o Microsoft Office 2016 (necessary)
o Microsoft Windows 10 (necessary)
o Tikit Partner for Windows
o Uniflow and FlowMatrix
o Workstation/Laptop Hardware
o Remote Access Technologies (Cisco VPN, Duo 2FA)
o BigHand Digital Dictation
o On-line services such as Land Registry
- Basic 2nd line support, e.g.
o Basic network infrastructure (e.g. patching phones and workstations, wifi, etc)
- Basic network administration tasks, e.g.
o User configuration within various systems
- Dealing with all levels of staff in the Firm via email, phone, and face-to-face;
- Liaise with other support departments regarding issues such as new starters and office moves;
- Liaising with third party support to resolve hardware and software issues;
- Working closely as an onsite resolver with our IT Managed Service supplier who manages Servicedesk calls and server, network infrastructure;
- Some manual lifting may be involved.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is ambitious, hard-working and is looking to develop their skills in a busy but varied role. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 A-C grades at GCSE or equivalent including grade B in English Language, Literature & Maths.
If this role is of interest to you, then please do apply!!