We have been instructed on an IT Assistant position to join one of our leading law firm clients on a permanent basis.
You will be part of the IT team and will deliver IT, phone and video conferencing support services throughout the firm. You will assist with day to day organisation and deployment of resources ranging from computer hardware / software, mobiles and video conferencing equipment.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- University degree and/or IT Related qualifications (Microsoft, VMware or Networking)
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products: Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft Teams
- Passionate about new technology
- Good troubleshooting/ analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity and the firm offer a hybrid working policy.
Please do apply!