As the new IT Helpdesk Assistant of this leading US law firm, you will enjoy a variety of work which will encompass User, Software, Hardware, AV and Telephony support. Based a short walk from Liverpool Street Train Station, no expense is spared with offices catered to the 'ultra-high-net-worth'. This small but cohesive team dedicate themselves to resolving all issues that their internal users experience. With additional project work available and an opportunity to develop and up-skill, you'll be glad you made the move. With the next few years spent expanding, this is a crucial time for the London operation.
Your duties will include:
- Providing remote and deskside support
- Prompt escalation of unresolved issues
- Logging calls and keeping clients informed of progress
- Providing direct hands-on support to Users relating to Windows
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software issues
- Installation, set-up, maintenance and removal of software and hardware
- Assisting with training support to new joiners on vital systems
- Assisting with IT training workshops
- Mobile devices
This IT Helpdesk Assistant vacancy requires the incumbent to exhibit excellent interpersonal and communication skills and you will need at least 3 years' experience of direct helpdesk support, configuring, installing and maintaining PC operating systems plus handheld devices. Previous law firm experience would be beneficial but is not essential. All candidates should be adept at providing an exemplary level of customer service in previous service desk positions. If you feel that you have the necessary background and work ethic to thrive within such a position but would like to learn more, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.