Exciting new opportunity to join the London office of a growing US law firm as a IT Manager. Reporting into the Director of IT in the US, the IT Manager will support the operations of the London office as well as act as an integral part of the global IT team and will be responsible for the planning, implementation, maintenance and support of all site computing and technology needs.
Key responsibilities for the IT Manager will include:
- Provide technical support for networking and server administration and support for data and voice circuits
- Assistance with endpoint device administration and end user support and education for desktops, laptops, phones, tablets, printers, scanners and copiers
- Provide software administration and end user support and education for Active Directory, O365, hosted Exchange, Windows 10, Office 2013 & 2016, MDM, VPN and various local applications
- Recognise, troubleshoot and diagnose computer, Cisco IP phone, printer, software and network connectivity problems
- Install and maintain desktops, laptops, smart phones, tablets, printers etc
- Assist with inductions of new joiners to provide the necessary training, log-ins and information to effectively use firm systems
- Participates in Technology meetings to understand Firm strategies, products and services; update Firm IT on local projects; participate in vendor demonstrations; and provide feedback on new products and software updates
- Ensure leavers return Firm equipment such as iPhones and provide IT support when transferring data securely
- Support and locally project manage firm-wide technology initiatives and London site based projects
- Ensure confidentiality and security of all data and compliance with local regulations
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery through effective planning, testing and systems and process design
- Ensure full compliance with security and risk management policies and processes
- Ongoing partnership with the Firm to continually improve service levels, identify and analyse complex issues and problems and recommend and implement solutions
The ideal candidate for this IT Manager position will have solid relevant senior IT experience, preferably in a legal or professional services organisation. You must have excellent project management and time management skills, and be highly detail orientated. You will be a logical thinker and problem solver, with the ability to work in a demanding environment to tight deadlines. Excellent communication skills are required, along with a professional, enthusiastic and flexible approach.
If you fit the above description, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.