One of the world's most prestigious US Law Firms currently has a fantastic new opportunity for an IT Manager to join their dynamic team in London. Based in stunning offices in the heart of the City, the IT Manager will work closely with the Senior IT team and the London Director of Administration. The IT Manager will manage the daily operations of office-level IT service and support, working with attorneys, legal and administrative staff to ensure that the firm's technology is performing well.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Leading the team in resolving IT issues and delivering technical/operational enhancements in a complete and timely manner.
- Managing IT assets including planning, budgeting, acquiring, deploying and maintaining in accordance with IT policies.
- Being responsible for coaching, business process engineering and problem solving.
- Assessing, collaborating and providing recommendations to the Firm's IT knowledge-base, training materials, best-practice, quick referencing guides and other internal communications.
- Leading and implementing the provision of IT support services for attorneys and staff, including the reinforcement and advancement of the firms technologies, application systems, best-practices, knowledge bases and education opportunities.
- Working with office and IT leadership to develop business continuity planning, coordinating with other groups as necessary.
Personality fit is key within this role and the firm requires a highly personable and effective communicator who is able to build strong relationships at all levels of seniority. A minimum of three years' relevant IT experience in a management capacity within a professional services environment or law firm is required. A minimum of five year's experience supporting Information Technology and applications, preferably in a law firm.
If you are a strong communicator who is able to bring forth fresh ideas and positively and effectively lead a team whilst being hands-on, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. For further information about this exciting new vacancy please contact Ryder Reid Legal.