Our client, a progressive international law firm with spectacular City offices is looking to hire an IT Service Desk Analyst to work closely with the IT Service Desk Manager in providing and supporting IT services to the business.
Key duties will include:
- Providing telephone, remote access and deskside support
- Ensuring continuity of requests and incidents to identify appropriate levels of escalation
- Installing, configuring and upgrading hardware and software, computer deployment, setting up mobile phone devices, etc
- Providing system administration for the joiner, leaver and transfer process using a variety of systems
- Assisting in the creation of maintenance of documentation, standards and procedures
- Completing work tasks and projects as guided by the Service Desk Manager
- Providing cover for additional shifts when necessary and joining the on-call weekend support rota
The firm is ideally looking for somebody with excellent customer service and client facing skills, with experience of working on a busy multitasking service desk, either in a legal or professional services environment. Technical knowledge of MS Office 2010/2013/2016, BigHand, Aderant, InterAction and an MOS certification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential. Please get in touch for further details.