Ryder Reid are looking to recruit an upcoming IT Support Analyst on behalf of one of our international law firm clients and join them at their stunning London office. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of two years IT experience in Legal Services, there will be a heavy emphasis on potential progression at the firm.
The duties for the position include:
- Field incoming help requests via telephone/email, remotely or desk-side.
- Ensure that all user requests are logged and escalation procedures are followed.
- Troubleshooting problems with Windows-based workstations, custom applications, email, network, and peripheral equipment.
- Clearly document customer issue history.
- Participate in problem management.
- Dealing with IOS & Android Workspace queries.
- Prioritise and escalate problems to the appropriate IT teams.
- Pre-meeting conference room set-up and audio / visual support.
For further information, please apply. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to all enquiries. If you have not received a response within 72 hours, please assume you have not been shortlisted at this stage. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Ryder Reid Legal are a recruitment specialist, for almost thirty years we've been connecting legal talent with many of the leading law firms in London and internationally. Follow our LinkedIn page for the latest vacancies. https://www.linkedin.com/company/ryder-reidlegal/jobs/?viewAsMember=true