IT Support Analyst required, London.
Our client, a prestigious global law firm based in the heart of the City, is keen to recruit an IT Support Analyst join their existing busy, professional and friendly team in London. Reporting to the IT Manager the successful IT Support Analyst will provide general IT assistance to the London office and provide support for desktop/laptop computer hardware and printers of a basic to moderate nature to ensure end-user productivity and efficiency.
Duties will include:
- Log all requests, issues and their resolutions
- Actively participates in software pre-pilots, pilots and roll-outs
- Provides status reports to and communicates with the manager
- Contacts third-party maintenance personnel, when necessary, to service diagnosed hardware errors that cannot be resolved in-house
- Performs standard preventive maintenance on specified equipment
- Properly escalates critical issues to other local-team members or to Firm IT for level-3 support
- Respond to end-user hardware requests and performs restorative actions to resolve problems
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT candidate, who has some IT experience and has strong attention to detail, communication and organizational skills, to really kick start their IT career with a leading law firm. As you will be interacting with members of staff at all levels, including partners, confidence and professionalism is key. Due to the nature of the IT Support Specialist role, candidates must have the ability to work under pressure and handle the demands of the role in a professional manner and be flexible working out of hours when required. If you are serious about a career in IT and would like to be part of a successful team contact Ryder Reid as soon as possible with an updated copy of your CV.