IT Support Development Analyst
My client is a law firm based in the City are recruiting for an IT support Development Analyst someone that can develop software and providing 2nd/3rd line IT support from a law firm environment (ideally in Intellectual Property, especially Inprotech PMS which would be an advantage.
You will work in a team of five and will report into the IT manager who plays a pivotal role within the firm.
Reporting to the Lead Developer, this role combines IT support and development work with the opportunity to work closely with a wide range of people across all business functions.
- Assisting with the development of new applications and processes on a bespoke
- These may be in VBA, VB.NET or a host of web-based technologies such as
- C#, .NET, AJAX, JQuery and the like
- Input on new systems developments which could enhance the operational
- effectiveness and efficiency of the firm
- Maintain and develop the Firms reporting functions via SQL Reporting Services
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support the IT helpdesk and the wider IT team
- Assist the IT Manager with maintaining and developing Inprotech, covering SQL based programming, Inprotech rules and configuration, troubleshooting and problem rectification
- Maintaining all Inprotech letter templates and underlying VBA cod
- Assisting the IT Manager with Inprotech upgrades and testing
- Proactively assisting the IT helpdesk and other general IT duties when required