We are recruiting for an IT Technician to join our international law firm client on a permanent basis.
Working alongside the IT Manager, some duties will include:
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve all computer software and hardware problems; these include, but are not limited to, MS Office, MS Outlook, iManage, internet access, remote connectivity, and printing.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support, desk side training, and customer service for all Information Technology related issues.
- Provide mobile device support to include setup of mobile devices (iOS, Android) connected to the firm's mobile device management and remote authentication applications.
- Provide and recommend software/hardware specific solutions for incidents or requests.
- Isolate recurring technical issues to proactively address customer problems.
- Open, review, resolve, and close group-assigned support tickets according to SLA's. Track all requests for service and support in the incident tracking software.
- Prevent loss of customer functionality with regular maintenance on workstations prior to deployment and re-imaging.
- Maintain firm desktop and laptops imaging process, which includes data backup and configurations for new and existing users.
- Create, maintain, and update IT equipment in the Configuration Management environment that includes asset tags, updates to customer associations, and off-site movement of firm issued hardware including phones, tablets and mobile devices.
- Responsible for participating in all on-going training deemed necessary by Technical Support Supervisor.
1. High school certificate required; College Degree preferred.
2. Qualification in Computer related studies desired with a minimum of 3 years work experience in an Information Technology or professional services organization.
3. Law firm experience strongly preferred.
Please do apply if this role could be of interest!