This vibrant, fast-growing international law firm, with stunning new offices in the heart of the City, is looking for an experienced IT Trainer to join the team. The main focus of the role will be to create and deliver high quality IT training and to assist the IT Manager in the management of the daily requirements of the IT learning team. You will be delivering training to staff at all levels, across multiple locations, on existing systems as well as any new systems that are introduced to the firm.
Main duties include:
- Managing areas of the IT training function as directed by the IT Manager
- Resolving or escalating any issues that may occur
- Working with the IT Manager to develop and implement the firm's IT learning strategy
- Providing effective induction training to new staff on standard and customised applications using a variety of delivery methods
- Providing remote training using video conferencing tools and delivering customised training sessions and programmes
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of existing technologies and learn new systems or improvements to current software
- Participating in all training aspects of project roll-outs relating to new software and hardware
- Dealing with requests for support and training, scheduling, dealing with course bookings and requests and updating training attendance records
- Covering for the IT Manager when required
- Providing assistance to the IT Service Desk in resolving queries logged to the training team
The firm is looking for someone with previous IT training experience in a legal or professional services environment, together with excellent customer service and client facing skills. Project management experience and knowledge of document management systems would be an advantage.