Our client, a leading US Law firm currently has an immediate opening in the Information Technology department within their London office for an experienced and motivated IT User Support Coordinator. Working in a team of four, the IT User Support Coordinator will report to the London IT Manager providing support for the London office, they will work with and help the teams two User Support Specialists through the shared daily tasks/incidents and projects.
Working in a department that looks after user support, software support, hardware support, AV support and telephony support the role will require a hardworking, self-driven, dedicated professional looking to further and expand their career in the IT field.
This is a varied role, duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Working as part of a team in taking on tickets and completing support requests as required
- Ensuring all calls are logged using Helpdesk Software
- Co-Ordinate and manage the Service desk ticket queue, ensuring that all tickets are responded to, actioned and escalated as required
- Ensure that all support requests are dealt with in a professional and timely manner, escalate unresolved issues, where required, to the London IT Manager or teams in New York
- Provide direct hands on IT support to users in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of Hardware and Software issues
- Help plan and run training workshops designed to increase skills in specific areas of IT based on support call trends
- Adhere to and advise users on the various STB policies and best practices of work
Previous IT User Support experience within a Law Firm or Professional Services environment is essential. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of MS Office and Data Management systems. The IT User Support Coordinator should have a willing and enthusiastic attitude with flexibility and the ability to take the initiative. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are crucial as you will need to be able to communicate effectively at all levels. If you are a self-starter who is able to plan/organise your own workload and take pride and responsibility for work performed, this could be an excellent career opportunity for you. For further information please contact Ryder Reid Legal.