An exciting opportunity with one of our prestigious Law firm clients has come up for a User Support Specialist to join their team in the heart of London. The role will provide technical support to the office and the wider global help desk, through provision of a seamless help desk service, which includes telephone and desk side support.
To be considered for the role
- Prior experience within a US law firm is preferable;
- At least 3 years' experience providing direct support to customers, preferably in the legal environment;
- At least 3 years' experience in configuring, installing and maintaining PC operating systems and related devices
- Prior experience or exposure to Telecoms and Video Conferencing equipment is ideal;
- Take responsibility for personal and team results, demonstrate integrity and ethical behaviour, support and respect for all
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Systems and Data Management systems (Filesite/Worksite). Any other IT qualifications not essential but could be advantageous;
- A+ Hardware and an awareness of/qualifications in the ITIL framework will be considered a good bonus
- Strong hardware/PC peripheral trouble-shooting skills
- Experience of working in a Law firm IT Department is preferred
- The preferred candidate would have an excellent working knowledge of administering and supporting a Document Management system
- Maintains contact with Supervisor and Manager and provides a clear understanding of priorities and demonstrates commitment to acquiring knowledge and skills
This is a great opportunity to work for an international law firm with the potential to become a permanent role. If you have previous experience working within a law or professional services firm then please do not hesitate to apply.