A highly prestigious international US law firm based in the City, currently has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Junior to join their team in London. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and highly numerate accounts graduate or school leaver looking to kick starting their career within finance.
The role will involve but not be limited to:
- Handling invoices, petty cash and travel advances;
- Processing manual and express cheques;
- Dealing with vendor statements and processing client disbursements,
- Perform tax analyse for end of year;
- Undertaking basic AP duties as and when required.
The successful Accounts Junior must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and be motivated to succeed. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential as is the ability to work well within a team and take on increasing responsibility. If you have good numeracy and organisation skills with strong attention to detail this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. The team are very friendly and supportive and on the job training will be provided. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.