Junior Billing Assistant to £32,000 + benefits
Ryder Reid is currently recruiting for a Junior Billing Assistant to work at a US law firm with a true global presence.
You will be employed to work in the London office in an Accounts Department filled with character. One of the things that this particular firm prides itself on is ensuring the right team fit when recruiting; staff turnover is one of the lowest of any London law firm.
You will be working closely with the Lawyers and the rest of the Billing Team dealing with all aspects of billing including;
- producing billing guides, drafts and final bills, credit notes and write offs
- preparing client invoices in accordance with instructions from lawyers compliant with the Firm's policies
- running various analytical reports from Aderant and Cognos
- monitoring and correction of third party disbursements
- Submitting WIP reports to Lawyers as and when required
To be considered for the role, you will have a minimum of 1 years' experience of billing gained from within a law firm and must have grades C or above in both GCSE Maths and English. If you also have experience with Elite 3e, that would certainly be very advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a positive attitude and professional demeanour to make the move into one of the very finest global law firms, one that offers a very supportive and dynamic team environment.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Ryder Reid Legal for more details. A comprehensive job spec awaits…