Our client, a leading international firm has an exciting brand-new opportunity for a Knowledge Management Lawyer to join their expanding London office. As the Knowledge Management Lawyer focused on UK Corporate Transactions, you will be a member of the firm's global Knowledge Management department and serve as a resident knowledge expert on general corporate and M&A legal issues in relation to corporate governance, equity investments, private M&A transactions, and corporate reorganisations. Working as an embedded Knowledge Management Lawyer, you will work closely with practice leaders and will draw upon your legal expertise and prior experience to support these practices by providing the highest quality legal content and know-how for our UK practitioners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create, develop and maintain model documents, forms, precedents, check-lists, and other substantive content for the practices, ensuring such content is up-to-date and readily accessible on the firm's intranet and other content sharing platforms.
- Serve as a source of legal, market and practical expertise; identifying and collecting key data points of equity investments and M&A transactions for statistical analysis and post-deal assessments, benchmarking and market trends.
- Monitor and inform the practices of important relevant legal developments; supporting the research, writing and publication of external client alerts on such developments.
- Participate in established corporate transactional training initiatives, including internal associate and trainee training sessions, client workshops, and other firm educational training programs.
- Work with the Knowledge Management team to develop solutions to increase efficiency, enable legal project management and improve legal service delivery; such as document assembly packages, AI due diligence procedures, expert systems and client-facing applications.
- Participate in Knowledge Management Department meetings to facilitate the sharing of best practices and knowledge, and perform such other duties as requested by the Knowledge Management Department.
- Participate in corporate transactional business development efforts through thought leadership initiatives, client seminars and pitches, to elevate the awareness and value of this work and the firm's KM program.
To be considered for this Knowledge Management Lawyer role you will need:
- England & Wales qualified solicitor
- Previous experience in a knowledge management or professional support lawyer role preferred
- 6+ years' practicing experience in a leading city firm with a strong reputation in corporate law, including experience managing, structuring and negotiating mergers and acquisitions for private equity and venture capital client.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.