Or prestigious global law firm client is seeking a Learning & Development Specialist to design an facilitate firmwide learning programmes for lawyers and staff across the majority of their non-US offices. The role will have a strong technical focus and will include collaborating with designers, SMEs, stakeholders and project teams to create resources used when facilitating instructor-led programs and curricula.
- Relationship building with various stakeholders to understadn their business objectives and align training efforts.
- Conduct performance and needs analysis to reccomend and implements appropriate learning interventions to address skill gaps.
- Acting as training lead to coordinate efforts and resources within the L&D team.
- Design and develop world class engaging programs and curricula; define objectives, outline course content and exercised, develop content, assessments and supporting materials for learning efforts.
- Facilitate learning programs for lawyers and staff - delivery formats include: live classroom, virtual trainnig, and one-on-one instruction.
The successful candidate must have strong technical knowlegde, a proven proficiency in designing and facilitating programs in classrooms and virtual environments; and proficient in the application of instructional design, curriculum design and adult-learning principles. A strong technical knowledge of multiple software applications used in a legal environment is required, including: MS Office 2016 and higher, iManage FileSite/DeskSite or similar large document management system, and BigHand, HyperStyles or similar document production tools.
This role requires excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and presentational skills in the English language; in addition to strong project management skills. The ideal candidate will have a BA degree in education or similar and 5 years experience in an education and training environment, preferably in a professional services organisation (legal industry experience in a bonus, as is a CPLP).
If you have the relevant experience and this super opportunity to join the Learning & Development team of an international law firm is of interest please apply today!