A highly prestigious US law firm renowned for their friendly atmosphere currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Billing Specialist to join their accounts team in London. The Legal Billing Specialist will assist with the efficient operation of the billing function for the London office. The Billing Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of drafting and finalising client bills. This is a busy and varied role which will include but not be limited to:
- Running billing guides
- Reviews all bills received from Partners and applies corrections as required
- Liaising with Financial Services personnel, secretaries and lawyers
- Maintain and update client and matter billing information
- Perform manual calculations as necessary
- Prepare write-ups
- Prepare billing reports and analysis
- Maintain up to date client billing histories
- Adhere to billing policies
- Develops and maintains rapport with Partners assigned
- Other duties as required
Previous legal billing experience is required. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and essential and the successful candidate must have the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and meet stringent deadlines. You will be part of a professional and friendly team, liaising with clients as well as Billing Partners, Associates and Legal Assistants so excellent communication skills are paramount. Knowledge of SAR's and previous experience of using Elite Software is beneficial for this Billing Specialist role.
If you are a Legal Billing Specialist who would like to join a great team who are committed to maintaining an atmosphere of teamwork and continuous improvement please contact Ryder Reid Legal for further details.