Our client, an award winning US law firm based in the City is looking for a Business Development Assistant/Executive to join their vibrant and welcoming team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for any individual looking to take on a new challenge and join a supportive team where you can continue to develop your career.
You will be reporting to the Business Development Manager on a day to day basis and supporting the team by means of:
- Assisting in the creation and delivery of pitches and RFP documents
- Creating marketing materials
- Assisting the Bids Manager in targeting and winning new business
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system (InterAction) and assisting the Data Manager in researching and sending out marketing mailings
- Assisting with client research tasks and market related analysis
- Assisting with preparation of seminars, client entertainment events and conferences.
- Assisting with the creation of the firm's directories and award submissions process
Working within the busy BD and Marketing team, this role provides an excellent opportunity to become involved in a varied range of business development and marketing areas within a prestigious law firm. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a legal BD and Marketing environment with strong attention to detail. You will need to be highly motivated and be flexible and willing to have a very hands-on approach.