A highly prestigious US and international law firm based in stunning City offices has a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Cashiering / Expenses Assistant to join their friendly team. The Legal Cashiering / Expenses Assistant will provide support to the London Cashiering and Accounts Payable team as required.
This is a busy and varied role which will involve but not be limited to:
- Processing office receipts for all International Offices, including banking of the receipts
- Produce the daily cash balances spreadsheet
- Enter the daily exchange rates
- Daily posting of client receipts for all International offices
- Client transaction posting to financial system
- Balancing client accounts on a weekly basis
- Maintenance of client spreadsheet
- Vendor invoice posting
- Process UK weekly cheque/BACS run
- Expense report review
- Research and answer general accounting queries
- Filing and archiving
- Ad-Hoc projects
The Legal Cashiering / Expenses Assistant must have a keen eye for detail and the eagerness to learn. Due to the nature of this role the Legal Cashiering / Expenses Assistant will ideally be flexible and proactive and display qualities of reliability, commitment, and punctuality. Previous legal cashiering / expenses experience within an international law firm environment is highly desirable as experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules is necessary.
For further information about this excellent opportunity, please contact Ryder Reid Legal.