Our client, an award winning law firm based in the City is looking for a Business Development Assistant/Executive to join their vibrant and welcoming team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for any individual looking to take on a new challenge and join a supportive team where you can continue to develop your career. You will working across the Corporate Finance and Finance practices for the firm so experience in these areas would be ideal.
You will be reporting to the Business Development Manager on a day to day basis and supporting the team by means of:
- Assisting in the creation and delivery of pitches and RFP documents
- Creating marketing materials
- Assisting the Bids Manager in targeting and winning new business
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system (InterAction) and assisting the Data Manager in researching and sending out marketing mailings
- Assisting with client research tasks and market related analysis
- Assisting with preparation of seminars, client entertainment events and conferences.
- Assisting with the creation of the firm's directories and award submissions process
Working within the busy BD and Marketing team, this role provides an excellent opportunity to become involved in a varied range of business development and marketing areas within a prestigious law firm. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a legal BD and Marketing environment with strong attention to detail. You will need to be highly motivated and be flexible and willing to have a very hands-on approach.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a business development role in a professional services environment
- Graduate with a relevant professional marketing and/or business qualification