Legal Executive Assistant - Hybrid Working
Ryder Reid are looking to recruit a motivated and robust Legal Executive Assistant to join one of our prestigious, international law firm clients on a permanent basis at their London office. This role will be a one-to-one position supporting a Senior Partner and will be heavily diary management based.
The general duties of the Legal Executive Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing efficient and effective range of secretarial and administrative services for a Senior Partner, such as phone calls, emails, booking appointments, processing Partners timesheets and scheduling meetings.
- Being responsible for the flow of correspondence and legal documents.
- Dealing with client contact and client billing.
- Filing and record maintenance.
- Maintaining an up-to-date record of administration duties such as travel arrangements, expenses etc.
It is crucial applicants possess a strong work ethic, be well organised, and have a willingness to go the extra mile. Applicants must have previous secretarial experience at a notable law firm.
The hours for the role will be 9:30-am-5:30pm but our client is looking for someone who is also flexible. A big part of the role will be getting to know clients, and prioritising and preventing scheduling conflicts.
Our clients' benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Pensions scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Eye care.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Gym memberships.
For further information, please apply. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to all enquiries. If you have not received a response within 72 hours, please assume you have not been shortlisted at this stage.
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Ryder Reid Legal are a recruitment specialist, for almost thirty years we've been connecting legal talent with many of the leading law firms in London and internationally. Follow our LinkedIn page for the latest vacancies.