Our international law firm client is very keen to attract a Legal PA to join them remotely on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will deliver outstanding proactive executive support to partners and fee-earners, displaying a strong focus on exceptional client service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Complex diary and travel management.
- Diarising and supporting the monitoring of deadlines.
- Organising internal events.
- Drafting emails and letters on behalf of fee-earners.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Supporting client reporting requirements.
- Acting as key client contact for non-legal queries.
- Taking ownership of any complex billing arrangements with supervision when needed.
- Proof reading.
- Creating and amending data sets in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word documents.
If you have a flexible and adaptable approach and are available immediately, then please apply now!