Legal PA required, London.
A leading US law firm with stunning offices in the heart of the City are seeking a skilled Legal PA to provide PA, secretarial and administrative support to an allocation of Fee Earners.
Duties for this Litigation/Arbitration Legal PA role will include but are not limited to;
- Typing (audio and copy) and composing general correspondence, documents, letters, memos, faxes, reports, PowerPoint presentations etc
- Day to day diary management for partners and associates; i.e. scheduling meetings, arranging extensive business itineraries and coordinating travel arrangements
- Liaising with clients via email and phone
- Managing the billing process for relevant fee earners
- Undertaking any other ad hoc secretarial or administrative duties as requested
This firm is famed for its exceptional treatment of staff and is proud of its staff retention. The ideal Litigation/Arbitration Legal PA should have a flexible attitude towards overtime, and must have secretarial experience gained with a noted UK or US law firm. You must have great typing/advanced IT and organisations skills and the ability to use your own initiative.
If you are interested in this Litigation/Arbitration Legal PA opportunity please contact Ryder Reid today.