A leading international law firm with stunning offices in the heart of the City is seeking a skilled Legal PA to support a Senior Corporate Partner along with other fee earners.
Duties for this Legal PA role will include but are not limited to;
- Maintain lawyers' contacts in Outlook and InterAction
- Answer and screen calls, field inquiries, relay messages, respond promptly to client needs, and respond to email and voicemail as soon as possible
- Track, organise and process reimbursements, invoices via Chrome River; processing cheque requests
- Coordinate domestic and foreign travel including preparing travel itineraries
- Scheduling and organising onsite and offsite meetings, assist with arranging attendance and participation at conferences, speaking engagements, client proposals, pitches, and events
- Typing (audio and copy) and composing general correspondence, documents, letters, memos, faxes, reports, PowerPoint presentations etc
- Day to day diary management for partners and associates; i.e. scheduling meetings, arranging extensive business itineraries and coordinating travel arrangements
- Attending Firm and secretarial meetings
- Run conflict checks, assist lawyers with opening new client matters, and draft engagement letters and other required documents; provide guidance to attorneys so completed forms are submitted properly
- Undertaking any other ad hoc secretarial or administrative duties as requested
- Managing the billing process for relevant fee earners
This firm is famed for its exceptional treatment of staff and is proud of its staff retention. The ideal Legal PA/ Secretary should have a flexible attitude towards overtime, and must have solid secretarial experience gained with a noted UK or US law firm - preferably within Corporate experience. You must have great typing/advanced IT and organisations skills and the ability to use your own initiative. If you are interested in this fantastic Corporate Legal PA/ Secretary opportunity please contact Ryder Reid today.