We are recruiting for a Legal PA to join the Finance team of one of our international law firm clients.
Candidates must have experience working within a finance team, have experience in billing, and have worked at a notable firm previously.
Some Job Responsibilities will include:
- Assists the attorney(s) with the opening of new clients and new matters, ensuring that firm policies and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for substantive preparation of client billings.
- Answers, receives and screens telephone calls (whether to the central office number or in instances where others are unable to answer their own telephones) in a prompt, professional and friendly manner consistent with office policy and the preference(s) of the individual(s) supported.
- Administers and tracks expenses using the firm's expenses system.
- Opens, sorts and distributes postal mail in compliance with office policy and procedure and in the manner specified by the individual(s) supported.
- Prepares outgoing post and organizes its sending in the most appropriate way, bearing in mind cost implications.
- Maintains and manages calendar(s) of meetings, appointments, business trips and upcoming events, liaising with clients as needed to ensure seamless service.
- Coordinates travel arrangements by securing air, hotel, train and car reservations for individual(s) supported as directed and in accordance with firm and office policies.
- Serves as an information resource on firm and office policies and procedures (including but not limited to travel and expenses policies), and refers questions onwards where appropriate.
- Coordinates input and compilation of assigned attorney time using the firm's time management system.
- Edits, amends and finalizes legal documents and any other documentation pertaining to the operations of, and professional services provided by, the firm.
- Proofreads documents to ensure accuracy of copy, grammar and punctuation.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in hearing more, then please do apply!