We are recruiting for a Legal PA to join the litigation team of one our leading international law firm clients on a permanent basis.
You will provide fee earners with effective high-quality PA support. In particular, deal/matter support; effective diary management; all matters with regard to finance; travel arrangements; communication control; and preparation of correspondence.
Role and responsibilities
Legal PA Tasks
- Proactive diary management
- Coordination of meetings
- Support fee earners with efficient mailbox management
- Planning and coordination of comprehensive travel programmes
- Respond to telephone calls in a professional and confident manner
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, reports and manage utilisation of central support services for legal documentation
- Act as first point of contact for team
End to end Deal/Matter Support
- Coordinate and take responsibility for the matter inception process
- Preparation and completion of appropriate engagement letters and terms
- Regular engagement with matter manager and team
- Manage all aspects of matter administration
- Play a pivotal role in the revenue cycle alongside the Partner, Matter Manager, Working Capital Controller and Credit Control team to deliver accurate and timely billing support.
- Organise and facilitate regular Working Capital meetings
- Edit time narratives
- Work alongside BD
- Coordinate/organise client events
- Manage client contact information
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a positive and flexible attitude and approach to all tasks and situations
- Adopt a proactive and solutions focused approach
- Maintain tact and diplomacy, trust and confidentiality
- Exhibit professional communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrate a high level of organisation and prioritisation skills
- Apply a high level of attention to detail for all tasks understanding the importance of accuracy
- Take responsibility in team-building and contribute to a supportive and collaborative environment
- Have a professional and flexible approach to ensure effective hybrid working
We look forward to receiving your application!