Legal PA required, London.
A leading US law firm with stunning offices in the heart of the City are seeking a skilled Legal PA/ Secretary to assist 2 Partners and 2 Associates within their Corporate Department.
Duties for this Corporate Legal PA/ Secretary role will include but are not limited to;
- Typing (audio and copy) and composing general correspondence, documents, letters, memos, faxes, reports, PowerPoint presentations etc
- Day to day diary management for partners and associates; i.e. scheduling meetings, arranging extensive business itineraries and coordinating travel arrangements
- Liaising with clients via email and phone
- Managing the billing process for relevant fee earners
- Undertaking any other ad hoc secretarial or administrative duties as requested
This firm is famed for its exceptional treatment of staff and is proud of its staff retention. The ideal Corporate Legal PA/ Secretary should have a flexible attitude towards overtime, and must have solid secretarial experience gained with a noted UK or US law firm - preferably within Corporate however this is not essential. You must have great typing/advanced IT and organisations skills and the ability to use your own initiative.
If you are interested in this fantastic Corporate Legal PA/ Secretary opportunity please contact Ryder Reid today.